Meet Molly, ME native and employee benefits pro.
207 228-7344 direct
207 774-1200 main
207 774-1127 facsimile
100 Middle Street
PO Box 9729
Portland, ME 04104-5029
Coronavirus Legal Response Team
Litigation & Dispute Resolution
Recognized in Super Lawyers
Here’s why you’ll enjoy working with her.
Molly brings to the table a background in government, healthcare and litigation. With her robust understanding of the legal and regulatory issues affecting healthcare providers and her experience defending clients in front of state and federal administrative agencies, Molly counsels employers on a broad range of issues, from Employee Retirement Income Security Act (ERISA), employee benefits and executive compensation including benefit design and planning, workplace-based retirement plans, health plans, and group insurances, to stock and stock-based compensation programs, nonqualified deferred compensation, and plans for non-profit and government entities. She also provides advice, counsel, risk management, and defense of OCR and other complaints.
But that’s not all. Molly is also very experienced in:
- Professional licensure and licensure defense
- Healthcare compliance, including HIPAA and other state privacy laws
- Workers’ compensation
- Telehealth and telemedicine
- Residential treatment and long-term care services
No matter the area of law, Molly is committed to fully understanding her clients’ unique business goals and providing clients with sound advice and creative, efficient solutions to their biggest challenges.
In her former life, Molly was:
- A clerk in the ME Legislature and an aide in the Connecticut Legislature
- An attorney in a small firm in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, focusing on administrative law and appellate litigation
- Providing consulting and training to law firms to enhance efficiency and productivity through innovative technology
When Molly isn’t working, she is…
On a beach or at a lake, camping, reading, and spending time with her family. She can also be found flexing her green thumb in her flower and vegetable gardens.
JD, Quinnipiac University School of Law
BA, University of ME, Honors Program
Admitted to practice
State of ME
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
ME State Bar Association (Technology Committee Co-chair, 2013–present, Health Care Section)
American Bar Association
March of Dimes Board of Directors, ME Chapter