Meet Hilary, a tenacious scholar with real-world moxie.
603 665 8839 direct
603 623-8700 main
603 623-7775 facsimile
Jefferson Mill Building
670 North Commercial Street
PO Box 1120
Manchester, NH 03105-1120
Auto & Equipment Dealers
Labor & Employment
- National Association of Women’s Lawyers Award, University of New Hampshire School of Law
- Recognized in The Best Lawyers in America® 2021 “Ones To Watch”
Labor and Employment Law – Management
Litigation – Construction
Here’s why you’ll enjoy working with her.
Hilary brings her own brand of thoughtfulness and determination to every variety of legal challenge. In her litigation practice, she has experience representing clients before both state and federal courts and state agencies, including the Department of Labor, the New Hampshire Human Rights Commission, and the New Hampshire Motor Vehicle Industry Board, to name a few. And, her tenacity and expertise have already brought her clients several victories on appeal, representing pro bono clients before the New Hampshire Supreme Court as well as survivors of sexual violence before the First Circuit Court of Appeals.
As a labor and employment attorney, Hilary has honed her problem-solving skills to help find the best solution when faced with tough labor relations problems, and she frequently facilitates training on unlawful harassment in the workplace and serving as a neutral independent investigator. Whether inside or outside the courtroom, Hilary’s creative and collaborative spirit make her the steady advocate that clients need.
In her former life, Hilary was:
- A member of the Daniel Webster Scholar Program, the only rigorous, practice-based honors and bar licensing program in the nation, where she was admitted to the New Hampshire Bar Association prior to graduation from law school
- A judicial intern with the United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire
- A legal intern with the National Education Association, New Hampshire
- Educational leadership consultant for a national organization
- A volunteer with Epilogos Charites, Inc. for which she took several trips to El Salvador
When Hilary isn’t working, she is…
Hilary can usually be found outdoors either hiking or paddle boarding and spending time with her family and lovable dog. She is also committed to civic service and volunteers for a crisis hotline with the YWCA.
JD, cum laude, University of New Hampshire School of Law, 2016
BA, cum laude, Ohio Wesleyan University, 2009
Admitted to practice
State of New Hampshire
Woodside School, Inc., Board of Directors
New Hampshire Bar Association Gender Equality Committee
New Hampshire Human Resources State Council Legislative/Advocacy Committee
Associated Builders and Contracts Young Professional Group Leadership Committee (2019-2020)
New Hampshire Bar Leadership Academy Steering Committee (2019 – 2020)
New Hampshire Bar Association Leadership Academy (2018-2019)