Here’s why you’ll enjoy working with her.
When you need someone responsive and proactive on your team, Carolyn is the attorney who will get the job done. Her strong analytical skills make her effective at developing legal arguments, even in complex litigation matters, and will help you reach a strong outcome through the litigation process.
As a former project manager at a consulting firm, Carolyn has experience providing research and strategic business growth recommendations to some of the largest aerospace and defense companies in the world. She knows how to manage people, having supervised teams of consultants across multiple projects simultaneously. Her expertise in handling deadlines and people is an invaluable asset to any team.
But that’s not all. Carolyn is also experienced in:
- Representing plaintiffs and defendants in employment, civil rights, and special education litigation
- Legal research
In her former life, Carolyn was:
- A litigation associate at a small Portland law firm
- A manager at The Beacon Group, a Portland-based strategy consulting firm
- A Judicial Law Clerk to the Honorable Judge John A. Woodcock at the United States District Court
- Juvenile Justice Intern for the Cumberland Legal Aid Clinic
When Carolyn isn’t working, she is…
Out on the water, boating, paddleboarding, and swimming. On land, she’s busy keeping up with her three small children and tending to her 200-year-old farmhouse in Cumberland, Maine.
JD, University of Maine School of Law, magna cum laude
BA, Bowdoin College
School of Oriental and African Studies, University of London
Admitted to practice
State of Maine
VLP Protection from Abuse Panel