RETURN TO NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
Adam Prescott to Participate in the National Conference of Bankruptcy Judges Next Generation Program
Adam R. Prescott will be participating in the National Conference of Bankruptcy Judges (NCBJ) Next Generation (“NextGen”) program.
The NCBJ will host the 13th NextGen program at its Annual Meeting in Orlando, FL from October 19 through October 22, 2022. The program will host 40 up-and-coming bankruptcy practitioners with 5 to 10 years of experience for special events that will be offered exclusively to NextGen participants. Each NextGen participant was nominated and then randomly selected from all nominations received. To be eligible for consideration, applicants were required to meet the following qualification criteria:
- Five to ten years of experience practicing law (including clerkships);
- Devote at least fifty percent of his/her practice to bankruptcy cases;
- Demonstrate legal excellence in the practice of bankruptcy law;
- Display a serious commitment to principles of civility, ethics and professionalism; and
- Demonstrate commitment to the continued educational development of bankruptcy professionals and to professional activities that will benefit the public, members of the bar and the court system.
FIRM NEWS14 Mar 2023 Balancing Act: How the Small Business Reorganization Act Facilitates Successful Reorganizations (And How Judicial “Re-balancing” Could Affect That Success) FIRM NEWS30 Jan 2023 Adam Prescott and Kyle Smith Contribute to Maine Bar Journal FIRM NEWS27 Jan 2023 Three Questions with Lindsay Zahradka Milne about Bankruptcy