Adam Prescott Panelist for Strafford Webinar, “Preventing Manipulation of Subchapter V Bankruptcy”
DATE: 24 AUG 2022
TIME: 1:00 - 2:30 PM EDT
LOCATION: Live Webinar - recording available
Get Directions »
- Overview of options for small business
- Challenging eligibility
- Challenging projected disposable income
The panel will discuss these and other complex and critical issues:
- Does a U.S. subsidiary of a parent company that is publicly traded on a foreign exchange qualify for Subchapter V?
- Would foreign-owned U.S. subsidiaries funded by their foreign parent be eligible under Subchapter V?
- What debts are counted in the debt limit?
- What options exist for challenging whether claims are liquidated or contingent?
- How should projected disposable income be calculated?
For more information and to access a recording of the webinar click HERE.
For more information on Adam and his practice, click HERE.