Meet Matthew Delude, a practical problem solver and relentless litigator.
603 665-8851 direct
603 623-8700 main
603 623-7775 facsimile
Jefferson Mill Building
670 North Commercial Street
PO Box 1120
Manchester, NH 03105-1120
- The Best Lawyers in America® 2024
- 2015 International Municipal Lawyers Association Amicus Service Award
Here’s why you’ll enjoy working with him.
Matt draws on his diverse legal background to solve even the most challenging client dilemmas. He is invested, responsive, and effective—characteristics that have developed trusted relationships with his clients.
Matt has earned a reputation as a practical and creative problem solver. But when adversaries reject practical solutions and litigation becomes inevitable, Matt will provide relentless and tenacious advocacy.
Although Matt’s varied experience has featured commercial, bankruptcy, and real estate litigation, he is experienced in all civil litigation and appellate matters, and he is as comfortable trying state and federal cases as he is handling appeals before the United States Supreme Court.
When Matt isn’t working, he is…
Spending time with his family (most likely trying out a new board game) or playing poker with his friends.
Press and publications:
- COVID CDC Eviction Moratorium Updates, August 2021 – September 2021
- Applying the Rules of Civil Procedure in New Hampshire, September 2016
- Complex Loan Structures, Mortgage & Asset-Backed Securities, Litigation Handbook, 2013
- Stern v. Marshall: Supreme Court Declares Part of the Bankruptcy Code’s Jurisdictional Provisions Unconstitutional, Dechert On Point (2011)
- Recent Bankruptcy Cases Impacting Commercial Real Estate Finance and Securitization, Pratt’s J. Bankr. L., 2008
- Issues Arising in Connection with the Foreclosure or Other Enforcement of the Securitized Loan, Mortgage & Asset-Backed Securities, Litigation Handbook, 2008
- The Restatement (Second) of Contracts as a Useful Tool for Addressing Common Insurance Law Issues, Conn. Ins. L.J., 2006
JD, University of Connecticut School of Law, high honors
BA, Saint Anselm College, magna cum laude
Admitted to practice
New Hampshire Bar
U.S. District Court for the District of New Hampshire
U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Hampshire
U.S. District Court for the District of Connecticut
U.S. District Court for the District of Vermont
U.S. Supreme Court
U.S. Court of Appeals for the First, Second, Third, Fifth, Sixth, Ninth, and Tenth Circuits
U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
The Daniel Webster-Batchelder American Inn of Court
Dunbarton Zoning Board of Adjustment
Manchester Bar Association
New Hampshire Bar Association