Meet Leti, a member of the Business Restructuring and Insolvency Practice Group.
207 228-7197 direct
207 774-1200 main
207 774-1127 facsimile
100 Middle Street
PO Box 9729
Portland, ME 04104-5029
Municipal & Governmental Services
Property Tax and Valuation
- New England Rising Stars, 2022
Here’s why you’ll enjoy working with her.
Leti represents debtors and creditors in all manner of bankruptcy-related matters, including chapter 11 reorganizations, asset sales and acquisitions, and bankruptcy-related litigation.
In her former life, Leti was:
- A judicial law clerk to the Honorable Thomas E. Humphrey of the Maine Supreme Judicial Court
- A legal extern with the litigation team of the Natural Resources Defense Council
- Head Notes Editor of the Vermont Law Review
- A summer intern for the Maine Attorney General’s office
When Leti isn’t working, she is…
Running, skiing, or spending time with her husband and daughter.
JD, Vermont Law School, summa cum laude
BA, Colby College
Admitted to practice
State of Maine
U.S. District Court for the District of Maine
United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit