Meet Jennifer, a thoughtful and pragmatic business restructuring and insolvency attorney.
Here’s why you’ll enjoy working with her.
Jennifer works as part of the broader Business Restructuring and Insolvency team to represent debtors and creditors in a broad range of bankruptcy-related matters, including chapter 11 reorganizations, asset sales and acquisitions, and bankruptcy-related litigation. Known for her thoughtful approach and quiet competence, Jennifer approaches each matter with an understanding of the big picture and the details needed to meet her client’s goals.
Prior to joining Bernstein Shur, Jennifer held many bankruptcy-related positions, including a two-year clerkship with the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Massachusetts.
In her former life, Jennifer was:
- A Judicial Law Clerk for Judge Janet E. Bostwick – United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of Massachusetts
- A Law Clerk at a law firm in Minneapolis, where she worked on bankruptcy related research and drafting
- A Law Clerk for the Chapter 13 Trustee for the District of Minnesota
- A Judicial Extern for the Honorable John R. Tunheim – United States District Court for the District of Minnesota
- A student mediator with the University of Minnesota Law School Community Mediation Clinic
When Jennifer isn’t working, she is…
Taking day trips to nearby towns and historic sites, hiking local and national parks, learning winter sports, or playing board and video games with friends. When looking to relax, she enjoys staying home to read, watching Korean dramas, and taking care of her plants.
JD, University of Minnesota Law School
BA, University of Chicago, with honors
ADMITTED TO PRACTICE
State of Minnesota
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
American Bar Association
American Bankruptcy Institute