Meet Charles, a dedicated litigator with experience in the nuts and bolts of construction and insurance coverage disputes.
Here’s why you’ll enjoy working with him:
Charles is a litigator, with experience representing real estate brokers, consumer service businesses, and construction contractors. He goes out of his way to advocate for his clients, always giving a practical and honest assessment of each case so that he can deliver the best possible outcome. Charles is also well-versed in working with clients on developing practices and procedures to help in or prevent future litigation.
Prior to joining Bernstein Shur, Charles spent several years working with clients in the insurance and construction industries, gaining experience in handling matters related to defense against negligent work claims, bad faith claims, fraud, and insurance coverage disputes.
But that’s not all. Charles is also very experienced in:
- Construction-related disputes, including construction defect and allegations of negligent work
- Insurance coverage disputes
- Personal injury liability
- Contract disputes and debt collection
- Bad faith litigation including M.G.L. c. 93A
In his former life, Charles was:
- Associate Attorney for O’Connor and Associates, working with clients in the construction and service industries.
When Charles isn’t working, he is…
Hiking around New England with his wife Amy their two dogs, Luna and Burgers. You can also find him working on home improvement projects, or barbecuing at his home in Merrimack, New Hampshire.
JD, University of New Hampshire School of Law, 2015
- Giles S. Rich Memorial Patent Law Moot Court Competition
- UNH Law Trademark and IP Clinic
BS, Economics, University of Texas at Dallas 2012
Admitted to practice
State of New Hampshire
State of Massachusetts