RETURN TO NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
Do You Want to Be My Friend? Pros, Cons and Traps of Facebook and Other Social Media in the Life Cycle of the Employment Relationship
Social media issues touch every phase of the employment relationship, from hiring through employment and into post-employment – making the need for clear company policies on technology and social media use essential.
- Social Media and the Hiring Process
- Social Media and Post-Employment Issues
- Implementing a Social Media Use Policy and Training Employees
- Enforcing the Social Media Use Policy
- What May Employees Do That Employers Wish Employees Would Not Do?
publications28 Jun 2012 Confidential Personnel Information in the Workplace publications24 Feb 2020 The Construction Advantage, Coronavirus and Construction: Force Majeure and the 2020 Construction Season publications16 Jul 2019 Talesha Saint-Marc Set to Chair the American Heart Association Manchester Go Red for Women Luncheon this Fall