RETURN TO NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
Do You Want to Be My Friend? Pros, Cons and Traps of Facebook and Other Social Media in the Life Cycle of the Employment Relationship
Social media issues touch every phase of the employment relationship, from hiring through employment and into post-employment – making the need for clear company policies on technology and social media use essential.
- Social Media and the Hiring Process
- Social Media and Post-Employment Issues
- Implementing a Social Media Use Policy and Training Employees
- Enforcing the Social Media Use Policy
- What May Employees Do That Employers Wish Employees Would Not Do?
publications5 Jan 2012 New Year’s Resolutions for Getting Your Employment Practices in Shape publications13 Mar 2012 Labor and Employment Client Alert: MA Joins Other New England States In Protecting Gender Identity publications20 Apr 2012 Labor & Employment Alert: NLRB April 30 Poster Deadline Postponed – Yet Again