RETURN TO NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
Do You Want to Be My Friend? Pros, Cons and Traps of Facebook and Other Social Media in the Life Cycle of the Employment Relationship
Social media issues touch every phase of the employment relationship, from hiring through employment and into post-employment – making the need for clear company policies on technology and social media use essential.
- Social Media and the Hiring Process
- Social Media and Post-Employment Issues
- Implementing a Social Media Use Policy and Training Employees
- Enforcing the Social Media Use Policy
- What May Employees Do That Employers Wish Employees Would Not Do?
publications30 Apr 2018 Steven Gerlach Discusses Association Health Care Plans on HR Power Hour publications9 Sep 2015 Deflate This: Judge Berman Rules on DeflateGate – Lessons for the Everyday Practitioner publications20 Jun 2012 Cyber Crimes: What You Need to Know About Risk Management & Insurance