RETURN TO NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
Do You Want to Be My Friend? Pros, Cons and Traps of Facebook and Other Social Media in the Life Cycle of the Employment Relationship
Social media issues touch every phase of the employment relationship, from hiring through employment and into post-employment – making the need for clear company policies on technology and social media use essential.
- Social Media and the Hiring Process
- Social Media and Post-Employment Issues
- Implementing a Social Media Use Policy and Training Employees
- Enforcing the Social Media Use Policy
- What May Employees Do That Employers Wish Employees Would Not Do?
publications19 Sep 2023 Three Recent Supreme Court Decisions and What They Mean for Employers in Maine publications15 Sep 2023 Client Alert: Portland Hazard Pay in Effect with State of Emergency Declared by Governor Janet Mills in Response to Hurricane Lee publications Employment Law Update: Maine Becomes One of the Latest States to Offer Paid Leave Benefits