RETURN TO NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
Do You Want to Be My Friend? Pros, Cons and Traps of Facebook and Other Social Media in the Life Cycle of the Employment Relationship
Social media issues touch every phase of the employment relationship, from hiring through employment and into post-employment – making the need for clear company policies on technology and social media use essential.
- Social Media and the Hiring Process
- Social Media and Post-Employment Issues
- Implementing a Social Media Use Policy and Training Employees
- Enforcing the Social Media Use Policy
- What May Employees Do That Employers Wish Employees Would Not Do?
publications9 Jan 2019 Bernstein Shur Announces Five New Shareholders publications20 May 2014 Affordable Care Act Avoidance Scheme: If It Looks Too Good To Be True … publications30 May 2012 When Social Media is the Sickness: Managing the Risks and Rewards of Social Media Use Among Health Care Professionals