RETURN TO NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
Do You Want to Be My Friend? Pros, Cons and Traps of Facebook and Other Social Media in the Life Cycle of the Employment Relationship
Social media issues touch every phase of the employment relationship, from hiring through employment and into post-employment – making the need for clear company policies on technology and social media use essential.
- Social Media and the Hiring Process
- Social Media and Post-Employment Issues
- Implementing a Social Media Use Policy and Training Employees
- Enforcing the Social Media Use Policy
- What May Employees Do That Employers Wish Employees Would Not Do?
publications14 May 2013 D.C. Circuit Court Invalidates NLRB Poster Rule publications1 Apr 2014 Are You Ready for the Wage and Hour Crackdown? publications24 May 2013 Leading Law Directory Awards Bernstein Shur Top Honors in Corporate M&A (including Bankruptcy), Energy & Natural Resources and Real Estate