RETURN TO NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
Teresa Rhodes Rosenberger Re-Elected to The NEC Board of Directors
At a recent meeting of The New England Council’s Board of Directors, the Board voted unanimously to elect a slate of seven new Directors.
“Each of these individuals is a respected leader in his or her industry, and they will bring a breadth of experience and expertise to The New England Council’s Board,” said NEC President & CEO Jim Brett upon the election. “I look forward to working with these new board members toward the Council’s goals of promoting economic growth and a high quality of life in our region.”
The seven new NEC Board of Directors include:
- Sarah Evans, Chief Human Resources Officer, Ocean Spray
- Jennifer Gallagher, Head of Government Affairs, Iron Mountain
- Brian Grip, Senior Vice President at Bank of America
- Kristen Lewis, Chief Government Affairs Officer, Point32Health
- John O’Brien, Vice President, Corporate Affairs, National Grid
- Cathy Provencher, Chief Administrative Officer, University System of New Hampshire
- Teresa Rosenberger, Senior Advisory, Bernstein Shur
Learn more about their new Directors here, or view a full list of Board Members here.
FIRM NEWS2 Nov 2022 Hilary Holmes Rheaume & Jim Merrill Featured Speakers During NHADA Recharge Conference FIRM NEWS6 Jul 2022 Bernstein Shur attorney Alysia Melnick provides insights for Maine Public’s Maine Calling segment on Maine’s Marijuana Industry FIRM NEWS22 Mar 2021 Reaching Out to Others and Accepting Help