RETURN TO MEDIA
What Do New Electric Trucks Mean for ME and New Hampshire?, July 9th, 2021
In this joint presentation with EVgo, Sunrun & Revision Energy, our panelists of national experts discuss the next generation of electric vehicles.
- 2022 New Electric Trucks: the Ford F-150 Lightning, Chevy Silverado EV, and the Rivian
- Common EV Misconceptions and What are the Benefits, Really?
- How EV Trucks Align with ME and New Hampshire Vehicle Needs and the States’ Climate Initiatives
- Charging Infrastructure for Homes, Public Spaces, and Fleets
Click here for the slide deck
Click here to view the webinar
- Carine Dumit | Director, Market Development & Public Policy – East, EVgo
- Chris Rauscher | Senior Director, Market Development & Policy, Sunrun
- Barry Woods | Director of Electric Vehicle Innovation, ReVision Energy
Discussion Moderated By:
- David Littell| Shareholder & Chair of Clime Practice Group, Bernstein Shur