RETURN TO MEDIA
A Conversation with Surety Counsel: Construction Bonding & Claims, June 2021
In this joint presentation series by Paula-Lee Chambers of Watt, Tider, Hoffar & Fitzgerald, L.L.P. and Kelly Gagliuso of Bernstein Shur, our presenters discuss the fundamentals of construction bonding and claims processing with an emphasis on New Hampshire and ME.
- Part I – Obtaining Performance and Payment Bonds
- Part II – Rights and Obligations of the Surety and the Contractor
- Part III – The Claims Process and Surety Defenses
Click here for the full slide deck
- Kelly Gagliuso | Shareholder, Bernstein Shur
- Paula-Lee Chambers | Partner, Watt, Tider, Hoffar & Fitzgerald, L.L.P.