Andrew Wells to present to MANP on Advocacy for Nonprofits
DATE: 25 MAY 2022
TIME: 9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
LOCATION: Zoom webinar
Get Directions »
Can nonprofits advocate? Yes! Can they lobby? Absolutely! Are there rules you need to know before getting started? You bet there are!
This virtual session is for 501(c)(3) organizations that are new to advocacy and interested in exploring what it means for a nonprofit to advocate for their mission and strengthen the communities they serve through public policy. We will also address common reasons nonprofits think they can’t or shouldn’t be advocates.
This session will cover:
- Defining the meanings of advocacy, lobbying and partisan activities
- Advocacy fundamentals and simple steps to start
- When and how to track your advocacy efforts
- Voter engagement + registration methods
- Applying lobbying rules to social media
Anybody can be an advocate, so if you’ve been nervous about entering the advocacy sphere, this is the perfect opportunity to get grounded and equipped!
Sign up for the webinar HERE.
For more information on Andrew and his practice, take a look at his bio HERE.