Meet Conor, astute tech whiz and avid Telemark skier.
207 228-7340 direct
207 774-1200 main
207 774-1127 facsimile
100 Middle Street
PO Box 9729
Portland, ME 04104-5029
- 2015 ALI CLE Scholarship and Leadership Award, American Law Institute
- 2015 Faculty Significant Achievement Award, University of Maine School of Law
- 2009 President’s Instructional Technology Fellowship, Harvard Law School
Here’s why you’ll enjoy working with him.
With a background as an online instructional designer and educational technologist, Conor possesses a nuanced understanding of modern technology and a penchant for communicating clearly to any kind of audience. His experience and insight come in handy, especially when he’s assisting organizations that need litigation support and counsel in data, privacy, and technology integration.
No matter what kind of case he’s working on, Conor always strives to find the most creative and effective solutions for his clients—and delivers them with good humor and humility.
In his former life, Conor was:
- An online instructional designer and education technology specialist in both secondary schools and higher education institutions
- Part of an educational technology start-up called CollegeSnapps that helped first-generation college-bound students navigate the college application process
When Conor isn’t working, he is…
Telemark skiing, or reminiscing about his past as a whitewater rafting guide.
JD, University of Maine School of Law, 2015
EdM, Harvard University Graduate School of Education, 2009
BA, Vassar College, 2003
Admitted to Practice
State of Maine