Help Desk Specialist
Bernstein Shur, Maine’s largest law firm is seeking a Help Desk Specialist with 2+ years of experience. This is an opportunity to join a dynamic team of IT professionals. This position is responsible for the day-to-day support and troubleshooting of all end-user system related problems. This includes, but is not limited to, virtual desktops, PC’s, laptops, and mobile devices. The successful candidate will have expert knowledge of Microsoft Office, Office 365, Windows, be quick on their feet, a team player, a dynamic and creative troubleshooter, and must have superior customer service skills. Bernstein Shur is located in beautiful downtown Portland ME. This position requires the Help Desk Specialist to work in the office. Bernstein Shur adheres to all CDC safety protocols, and provides personal protective equipment and supplies.
- Expert knowledge of the Microsoft Office platform, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, as well as Windows 10 and Microsoft 365.
- 2+ years of experience working for an IT help desk.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must be able to multi-task and work closely with other team members.
- Creative problem-solving skills; professional manner for a teamwork environment.
- Certifications in Microsoft applications and related Help Desk/Technician level competencies are a plus.
- This is an in-office position which requires the Help Desk Specialist to work in the firm’s Portland office.
The firm offers a first-rate compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, vacation, and personal time, three weeks of vacation time and free parking. Our employees actively participate in firm sponsored activities both within our offices and in our communities. Bernstein Shur has earned Best Places to Work distinction in Maine 2016 – 2020. Bernstein Shur is an equal opportunity employer.