Associate Attorney – Trusts & Estates
Bernstein Shur is seeking an experienced associate to join our Trusts & Estates Practice in its Portland, Maine office. Bernstein Shur’s Trusts & Estates group has a sophisticated practice, regularly advising clients on complex state and federal estate planning, business succession planning, and estate and trust administration. The ideal candidate will possess 4-6 years of experience.
DESIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Superior research, writing and drafting skills;
- Strong emotional intelligence and interpersonal skills; and
- An ability to work independently and simultaneously on multiple projects.
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- 3 weeks paid vacation starting on day 1
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Group life and disability insurance
- Financial wellness program
- 401K employer match and profit sharing
- Paid sick time
- 11 paid holidays
- Mobile data reimbursement
- Free parking
ABOUT BERNSTEIN SHUR
Bernstein Shur has offices in Maine and New Hampshire and advises clients from across the U.S. and around the world. Our 120+ award-winning attorneys and professionals are driven and deliver results on behalf of our clients, while striving to achieve the highest level of professional excellence. Our office culture is collaborative, authentic, and respectful. We have exceptionally high standards for everything we do, and we’re looking for energetic candidates who are ready to take on a new challenge. In 2022, Bernstein Shur was named one of Maine’s Best Places to Work for the eleventh time. It’s a reflection of our values and firm-wide commitment to create a culture that believes in diversity, flexibility, and family-friendly policies. Simply put, we seek to do great work—and have great lives.
Bernstein Shur is an equal opportunity employer.
Don’t see the right opportunity yet? Email your resume to:
DIRECTOR OF ATTORNEY RECRUITING
firstname.lastname@example.org 207 774-1200
All inquiries held in strictest confidence.