Associate Attorney – Real Estate
Bernstein Shur, a New England-based law firm that advises clients across the U.S. and around the world, is seeking an associate to work in its Manchester, New Hampshire office.
The ideal candidate will have three or more years of experience in land use and planning, zoning and real estate development matters and local, state and federal permitting processes. The attorney will also have experience in commercial real estate transactions, including sales, financings, and leasing.
DESIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- At least three (3) years of experience in various real estate matters in:
- Land use and planning, including zoning and permitting; and
- Commercial transactional matters, including acquisitions, sales, financing and leasing.
- COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate: All Bernstein Shur employees are required, as a condition of employment, to show proof of their Covid-19 vaccination or their eligibility for an exemption under the firm’s vaccination policy.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Group life and disability insurance
- Financial wellness program
- 401K employer match and profit sharing
- 3 weeks paid vacation starting on day 1
- Paid sick time
- 11 paid holidays
- 16 weeks paid parental leave
- Mobile data reimbursement
- Free parking
ABOUT BERNSTEIN SHUR
Our 125+ award-winning attorneys and professionals are driven, dominant, and deliver results. The ideal candidate will have a growth mindset, strive to achieve the highest level of professional excellence, and thrive in an atmosphere that’s collaborative, authentic, and respectful. We have exceptionally high standards for everything we do, and we’re looking for high-energy candidates who want to make a big impact. We work together to continually raise the bar and put our clients’ interests first. In 2021, Bernstein Shur was named one of ME’s Best Places to Work for the tenth time. It’s a reflection of our values and firm-wide commitment to create a culture that believes in diversity, flexibility, and family-friendly policies. Simply put, we desire to do great work—and have great lives.
Bernstein Shur is an equal opportunity employer.