Meet Suzanne, business pro and real estate Renaissance woman who’s handy with a hammer.
Here’s why you’ll enjoy working with her.
Having worked as a lawyer, a broker and a teacher, Suzanne has unique familiarity with every angle of real estate transactions. Building on her experience in corporate law both in private practice at an international law firm in Boston and as in-house counsel with IDEXX Laboratories, she established a successful business as a residential real estate broker. Suzanne’s attention to even the smallest of details, her years of negotiation experience and dedication to client service make her the kind of person you want on your team—both on the great days when it’s smooth sailing and the challenging days when you need someone you can trust. With practical transactional experience, Suzanne has the ability to help you make the best deal and see it through.
But that’s not all. Suzanne is also very experienced in…
- Renewable energy projects
- Acquisition and sale of commercial and residential real estate
- Subdivision and condominium development
- Title matters
- Public-private partnership cooperative development
- Business entities
- Drafting agreements and resolving contract disputes
- Commercial leasing
- Land use
- Resolving boundary disputes
In her former life, Suzanne was:
- An Associate Broker at RE/MAX By the Bay and Bean Group
- An Instructor at the Maine Center for Real Estate Studies
- Associate General Counsel at IDEXX Laboratories
- A business law associate in the Boston office of Goodwin Procter
- Law Clerk to Justice Jon D. Levy of the Maine Supreme Judicial Court
When Suzanne isn’t working, she is…
Embarking on yet another home renovation project with her husband, chasing her kids and big dog, and spending as much time on, in, or near the ocean as possible.
JD, Suffolk University Law School, summa cum laude, (graduated second in class of 358)
BA, Dartmouth College
Admitted to practice
State of Maine
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
National Association of REALTORS®
Greater Portland Board of REALTORS®
Maine Bar Association
Dartmouth Lawyers Association