Meet Susan, a land-use authority and political heavyweight.
603 665-8830 direct
603 623-8700 main
603 623-7775 facsimile
Jefferson Mill Building
670 North Commercial Street
PO Box 1120
Manchester, NH 03105-1120
- Recognized by Woodward/White’s Best Lawyers in America annually since 2007
- 2014 Manchester Best Lawyer of the Year for Land Use and Zoning Law practice, Woodward/White
- New Hampshire’s Citizens of the Year, Daniel Webster Council – Boy Scouts of America (jointly with her husband, Steve)
- 2012 Outstanding Women in Business Award, New Hampshire Business Review
- 30 Most Powerful Women in New Hampshire, New Hampshire Editions Magazine
Here’s why you’ll enjoy working with her.
A strategic powerhouse, Susan has an enviable reputation for steering sensitive real estate projects through the often-arduous approvals process. Susan has nurtured deep ties in the business and political communities over her distinguished 35+ years in practice, making her an invaluable asset when it comes to obtaining approvals for construction and development of visionary, multi-use real estate projects. Susan includes clients in her planning at every step of the way and prides herself on being available to them around the clock—which explains why she often ends up remaining a trusted advisor long after an initial engagement is over.
Always keenly interested in politics, Susan was deeply honored to serve as Ann Romney’s chief of staff during the 2012 Romney presidential campaign.
But that’s not all. Susan is also very experienced in:
- Obtaining approvals from state and federal governments
- A range of political issues
In her former life, Susan was:
- A shareholder, managing partner, and president at a large New Hampshire law firm
- A member of the Planning Board, Heritage Commission, and City Council for the City of Concord, NH
- Chair of the board of directors, Heritage United Way
- Chair of the board of directors, Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce
When Susan isn’t working, she is…
Hiking the trails in our glorious US national parks and traveling as often as possible to more exotic destinations.
JD, Northeastern University School of Law
BA, Maxwell School of Political Science, Syracuse University
Admitted to practice
State of New Hampshire
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Harvard Pilgrim Health Care (Board of Directors)
Daniel Webster Council (Former Member, Board of Directors)
NH State Council for the Arts (Former Member, Board of Directors)
Heifetz International Institute of Music (Board of Directors)
New Hampshire Supreme Court Society (Former Member, Board of Directors)
Warren B. Rudman Center for Justice, Leadership & Policy (University of New Hampshire School of Law) (Advisory Board)