Meet Ryan, transactional pacesetter and Mainer with a passion for travel and outdoor adventuring.
Here’s why you’ll enjoy working with him.
Ryan handles a variety of real estate matters, including complex commercial purchase and sale transactions and commercial and residential leasing. With a thoughtful and collaborative approach, Ryan anticipates needs, and helps clients make good decisions and complete their projects. No matter what type of challenge he encounters, Ryan brings practicality, attention to detail, and mindfulness to his work.
But that’s not all. Ryan is also very experienced in:
- Commercial and residential purchase and sale transactions and leasing
- Asset purchases
- Title issues
- Boundary disputes and real estate litigation
- Condominium development
- Entity formation
- Estate planning
In his former life, Ryan was:
- An associate at a Portland, Maine law firm
- Law Clerk for the Hon. Justice Joseph M. Jabar of the Maine Supreme Judicial Court
- A legal intern for the Maine Department of Environmental Protection
- A teaching and research assistant
- An articles editor for the Maine Law Review
- An ADA intern for the Cumberland County District Attorney’s office
- Service leader with Americorps
When Ryan isn’t working, he is…
Spending time with his wife, daughter, and adopted dog, exploring Portland’s bustling food and beverage scene, or running, surfing and hiking in Maine’s great outdoors.
JD, University of Maine School of Law, summa cum laude
BS, Business Administration, University of Southern Maine, cum laude
Admitted to practice
State of Maine
U.S. District Court, District of Maine
Fellow, American Bar Association, RPTE Section
Member, Edward T. Gignoux Inn of Court
Member, Maine Real Estate Development Association