Meet Rosie, a collaborative problem-solver and zealous advocate for her clients.
Here’s why you’ll enjoy working with her.
Rosie is a superior writer and researcher. Her client-centric, pragmatic, and creative philosophy guides her approach to every legal issue that lands on her desk. Rosie’s professional background in communications – which included speechwriting for high-profile public leaders – makes her a fastidious, thoughtful, and strategic lawyer.
Rosie attended the George Washington University Law School in the District of Columbia, where she received a merit scholarship, participated as a student-attorney in the Family Justice Litigation Clinic, and was a member of the Moot Court Board.
But that’s not all. Rosie is also very experienced in:
- Legal research
- Appellate work
- Translating complex statutes and regulations into understandable, accessible language
In her former life, Rosie was:
- A summer associate at Bernstein Shur
- A student-attorney with her law school’s Family Justice Litigation Clinic, where she successfully negotiated a favorable custody agreement for her client in the Superior Court of the District of Columbia
- A writer specializing in political communications and fundraising at Planned Parenthood Federation of America in New York City
- A waitress at Washington, DC’s oldest dive bar
- A fishmonger at a seafood market in Portland
When Rosie isn’t working, she’s…
Running on the beach, cooking with friends and family, playing (and hopefully winning) board games, or skiing in Colorado.
JD, The George Washington University Law School
BA, Colby College
Admitted to practice
State of Maine
United States District Court, District of Maine
Contributor, ABA Recent Developments in Business and Corporate Litigation (2022-2023)