Meet Bob, auto industry pro and antique book collector.
207 228-7338 direct
207 774-1200 main
207 774-1127 facsimile
100 Middle Street
PO Box 9729
Portland, ME 04104-5029
- Barnett I. Shur Civic Award
- Listed in Best Lawyers in America for Franchise Law (2013–2014)
- AV-rated by Martindale-Hubbell
Here’s why you’ll enjoy working with him.
Bob’s practice focuses on business, franchise, and product distribution law, particularly in the automotive Industry. Growing up and working in his family’s automobile business not only gave Bob a thorough understanding of how companies are run, but also gave him unique insight into the special issues often associated with family-owned businesses.
But that’s not all. Bob is also very experienced in:
- Counseling large automotive dealer groups, single- and multi-location franchisees, family-owned manufacturing and distribution companies, entrepreneurs, and other commercial concerns
In his former life, Bob was:
- Business restructuring consultant
When Bob isn’t working, he is…
Collecting antiquarian books, playing golf, and watching college football. He also finds time to serve on the boards and committees of seven nonprofit organizations.
JD, University of Maine School of Law, 1990
BA, Colby College, 1987
London School of Economics, 1986
Admitted to practice
States of Maine and New Hampshire
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Massachusetts Bar Association
New Hampshire Bar Association
National Association of Dealer Counsel
Osher Map Library (Director)
Bridgton Highland CC (Director)
Cumberland Club (Director)
Big Brothers Big Sisters