Here’s why you’ll enjoy working with him.
Prior to law school, Matt worked for several years at an international investment bank where he worked on high-stakes residential mortgage-backed securities litigation and regulatory investigations. This experience sharpened his ability to digest and synthesize large quantities of information and work with people across a variety of industries and experience levels.
Matt brings high-energy and customer service-oriented professionalism to the workplace. A strong work ethic, thirst for knowledge, efficiency, and social intelligence inform Matt’s practice.
Matt attended the University of Connecticut School of Law on a full academic scholarship, where he graduated with honors and earned CALI Excellence Awards for Corporate Finance and Mergers & Acquisitions.
In his former life, Matt was:
- An associate at an international investment bank
- A student-attorney in the Asylum & Human Rights Clinic where he successfully represented a client who was granted asylum in the United States
- An intern at the U.S. Attorney’s Office in the District of Connecticut
- A Summer Associate at Bernstein Shur where he did a rotation at the ACLU of Maine
- A bus boy, waiter, and bartender in restaurants across the country, from New Jersey to South Dakota
When Matt isn’t working, he is…
Travelling, hiking, skiing, or otherwise exploring the bounty of Maine with his wife and two daughters.
JD, University of Connecticut School of Law, with honors
BA, University of Notre Dame
Admitted to practice
State of Maine