Meet Matt, dedicated litigator, clear communicator, bibliophile, and small-town explorer.
Here’s why you’ll enjoy working with him.
Matt is a great addition to any team. His goal is to fully understand the issues unique to each client, so that he can effectively advocate for them and achieve the best possible result. His experience in government and public relations gives him an added edge in the litigation process.
While working as a law clerk to U.S. Magistrate Judge Andrea Johnstone, Matt learned how a case moves through federal court. This experience, along with his ability to navigate complex and sensitive issues, make him a trusted guide for his clients. Matt’s strengths also include his excellent writing skills and his capacity for creative thinking, which he honed in the Daniel Webster Scholar Honors program at UNH Law.
In his former life, Matt was:
- Law clerk to U.S. Magistrate Judge Andrea Johnstone
- Legal resident at the U.S. Attorney’s Office
- Legal resident in the Environmental Protection Bureau at the N.H. Attorney General’s Office
- Public relations specialist at the Community College of Vermont
- Communications and Constituent Services Coordinator in U.S. Congresswoman Annie Kuster’s New Hampshire office and Legislative Correspondent in her Washington office
When Matt isn’t working, he is…
Going on adventures around New England with his wife Annie and their two sons. You can also find him out golfing in the summer, skiing in the winter, and reading whenever he gets a bit of downtime. His family resides in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.
JD, University of New Hampshire School of Law, summa cum laude, 2019
MA, University of Vermont, 2012
BA, Providence College, magna cum laude, 2009
Admitted to practice
State of New Hampshire
United States District Court, District of New Hampshire
New Hampshire Bar Association