Here’s why you’ll enjoy working with her.
Lynne means business—whether she’s making clients’ lives easier by managing their corporate governance and compliance matters or finishing up a state or federal security filing.
As a member of Bernstein Shur’s Corporate Governance team, Lynne brings insight and practicality to a wide range of matters in corporate and securities law, leveraging her diverse experience in joint ventures, acquisitions, transactions, company incorporation, and more. Flexible, open-minded, and super efficient, Lynne helps her clients find outside-the-box solutions to internal challenges and manage their businesses more effectively. As a result, they can focus on what really matters: growing and expanding their companies.
But that’s not all. Lynne’s also very experienced in:
- Guiding partnerships, limited liability companies, and corporations engaged in business activities pertaining to low-income housing
- Creating and revising governing documentation
- Transfers of ownership, from project-level to entity-level
- Filings for state and federal regulatory agencies
In her former life, Lynne was:
- An associate in the joint-venture law firm Brobeck, Hale, and Dorr
- Editor of Czechoslovakian Business Law, published by the Austrian law firm Heller, Löber, Bahn and Partners
- A corporate telecommunications systems designer for Amoco Oil
When Lynne’s not working, she’s…
Serving as director for the World Affairs Council of Maine, exploring Europe with her husband, or cheering on her sons’ football, track, and lacrosse teams.
JD, Stanford University School of Law, 1991
Member, Stanford Journal of International Law
BS, Communications Systems Management, Ohio University, 1986, summa cum laude
Admitted to practice
State of Maine
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
Maine State Bar Association
Massachusetts Bar Association
World Affairs Council of Maine (Director)