Here’s why you’ll enjoy working with her.
Jess cares deeply about the Maine community, and it shows in her efficiency and dedication to her work. If you’re looking for someone dependable and thoughtful to turn to when you need to take legal action, look no further.
Jess is a quick, lifelong learner, and her ability to synthesize complex matters and explain them efficiently makes her an excellent person to work with on cases with lots of moving parts. Her experience as a legal intern gives her a wide scope of knowledge on litigation and regulatory matters, and her background as an academic allows her to move easily between abstractions and practical solutions to problems. Jess’s work as a Summer Associate at Bernstein Shur in 2020 gave her firsthand experience working alongside many of the firm’s practice groups.
But that’s not all. Jess is also knowledgeable about:
- The intricacies of legal research
- Litigation and regulatory matters
In her former life, Jess was:
- An academic studying contemporary American literature
- Legal Intern at the Maine Office of the Attorney General
- Legal Intern at Pine Tree Legal Association
- Legal Intern at The Jackson Laboratory
- Summer Associate at Bernstein Shur
- Assistant Instructor at Princeton University
- Research Assistant at Princeton University
- Volunteer for the Twin Villages Foodbank Farm
When Jess isn’t working, she’s…
Spending time outdoors camping and canoeing with her wife and three dogs. Her family resides in the town of Alna, alongside their steadily growing assortment of sheep, turkeys, and chickens.
JD, Northeastern University School of Law, 2021
PhD, Princeton University, 2018
MA, Princeton University, 2014
BS, University of California, Berkeley, 2010
Admitted to practice