Meet Greg, retired Air Force trial judge turned trusted real estate advisor.
603 665-8848 direct
603 623-8700 main
603 623-7775 facsimile
Jefferson Mill Building
670 North Commercial Street
PO Box 1120
Manchester, NH 03105-1120
- Recognized by Best Lawyers in America (2008–2014, 2021)
- Best Lawyers® 2021 Real Estate Law “Lawyer of the Year” in Maine
- Listed as a “Top Lawyer” in New Hampshire Magazine (2007–2015)
Here’s why you’ll enjoy working with him.
Greg counsels clients in all aspects of land use and real estate, including finance, planning, development, and litigation. His courtroom experience is impressive: He’s spent over 30 years serving as a trial judge, both in the United States Air Force and the New Hampshire Circuit Courts. Additionally, he previously practiced both business law and litigation with New Hampshire-based law firm Wiggin & Nourie. As a result of his experience on both sides of the bench, he is a uniquely experienced and effective litigator, and frequently shares his municipal law and land use expertise in lectures throughout New England.
But that’s not all. Greg is also very experienced in:
- Obtaining zoning and planning approvals
In his former life, Greg was:
- A partner at the New Hampshire law firm Wiggin & Nourie
- Managing his own private law practice
- An Air Force trial judge, and later chief reserve trial judge of the Air Force
- Serving in the US Air Force Reserves at Pease Air Force Base in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- Serving in the US Air Force, where he was a member of the Judge Advocate General’s Department at McGuire Air Force Base
When Greg isn’t working, he is…
Either on or below the water’s surface, boating or scuba diving. When he’s on dry land, he provides pro bono legal services through the New Hampshire Pro Bono Referral Program. He also flies airplanes in his spare time.
JD, Suffolk University Law School
BS, University of New Hampshire
Admitted to practice
State of New Hampshire
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
New Hampshire Bar Association