Meet David, a housing and urban development mastermind who served as HUD’s associate regional counsel for nearly four decades.
603 665-8840 direct
603 623-8700 main
603 623-7775 facsimile
Jefferson Mill Building
670 North Commercial Street
PO Box 1120
Manchester, NH 03105-1120
- 2012 Leigh Curry Award, US Department of HUD
- 2014 Distinguished Service Award, US Department of HUD
Here’s why you’ll enjoy working with him.
As a member of Bernstein Shur’s Commercial & Governmental Finance Practice Group, David is dedicated to consulting on transactions and regulatory requirements for assisted housing throughout the United States. He draws on exhaustive knowledge acquired during his distinguished 38-year career at the US Department of Housing and Urban Development to offer thoughtful, responsive advice on a variety of housing and urban development projects.
But that’s not all. David is also very experienced in:
- The Maine State Housing Authority, local public housing authorities, and the low income tax credit program
- Section 8 and Section 202 housing
- Community planning and development
In his former life, David was:
- A 38-year veteran of HUD’s Manchester field office
- President of Big Brothers Big Sisters of Greater Manchester’s board of directors, as well as a mentor
When David isn’t working, he is…
An enthusiastic sports fan and occasional participant. David also reads voraciously and enjoys following politics.
JD, Boston University School of Law, 1973
BA, Political Science, Columbia University, 1970
Admitted to practice
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
District of Columbia