Meet Conor, construction geek, astute tech whiz and avid skier.
207 228-7340 direct
207 774-1200 main
207 774-1127 facsimile
100 Middle Street
PO Box 9729
Portland, ME 04104-5029
Zenobia M. Charron
- The Best Lawyers in America® 2024 “Ones to Watch”
- The Best Lawyers in America® 2023 “Ones To Watch”
- ALI CLE Scholarship and Leadership Award, American Law Institute – 2015
- Faculty Significant Achievement Award, University of Maine School of Law – 2015
- President’s Instructional Technology Fellowship, Harvard Law School – 2009
Here’s why you’ll enjoy working with him.
With a background as an online instructional designer and educational technologist, Conor possesses a nuanced understanding of modern technology and a penchant for communicating clearly to audiences of all kinds. Conor specializes in assisting owners, developers, contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, and designers with everything from initial planning, drafting of contracting documents, assisting with project execution, planning for disputes, to representation in litigation and dispute resolution. In his construction practice, Conor acts as a true partner to his clients, guiding them at each step in the building process.
But that’s not all, Conor also has experience and expertise in:
- Complex commercial litigation across a number of industries
- Counseling on and litigating commercial and residential real estate disputes
- Helping to solve data, privacy, and technology integration disputes
No matter what kind of case he’s working on, Conor always strives to find the most creative and effective solutions for his clients—and delivers them with good humor and humility.
In his former life, Conor was:
- An online instructional designer and education technology specialist in both secondary schools and higher education institutions
- Part of an educational technology start-up called CollegeSnapps that helped first-generation college-bound students navigate the college application process
When Conor isn’t working, he is…
Skiing, mountain biking, or reminiscing about his past as a whitewater rafting guide.