Meet Eli, a collaborative land use and transactional attorney.
Here’s why you’ll enjoy working with him.
Eli started his legal career as in-house counsel for a commercial and residential real estate developer, where he cultivated a business-focused mindset that makes him a powerful ally for his clients today. Eli enjoys collaborating to understand clients’ goals and forming creative solutions to enable them to grow and strengthen their commercial real estate portfolios—all while streamlining the legal process so clients can get back to business.
An effective communicator and zealous advocate, Eli has secured variances, permits, and site plan approvals to steward development projects across the three New England states where he is licensed.
But that’s not all. Eli is also very experienced in:
- Transactional real estate, including acquisition and disposition
- Commercial leasing
- Title work
- Representing borrowers and lenders in commercial finance
In his former life, Eli was:
- A real estate associate at another prominent Manchester law office
- An associate at a Metro West Boston law firm
- Associate general counsel to a Massachusetts real estate developer
- Prior to law school, a legislative aide at the U.S. House of Representatives
When Eli isn’t working, he is…
Spending time with his wife and their two young children, and attempting to bond with his curmudgeonly Welsh Terrier. You can also find him on the golf course trying to regain his skill level from before he had kids.
JD, American University, Washington College of Law, cum laude
BA, Hamilton College
Admitted to practice
State of New Hampshire
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
State of Vermont