A powerful advocacy team during the COVID-19 crisis.
Our acclaimed bipartisan team of communications advisors, legislative and governmental relations specialists in Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont are advising clients in real time during this unprecedented crisis, providing them with critical support and counsel to make sure their voices are heard and their needs are met.
We provide a full array of public affairs services to a broad and diverse group of clients in the region, ranging from small neighborhood businesses to large multinational corporations. Disruptions related to the COVID-19 crisis are emerging rapidly, as are the regulatory responses by local, state and federal governments.
These daily developments can dramatically impact your business. Sometimes the best strategy is not to say anything, while at other times the best strategy is to take an aggressive, proactive approach. Either way, there’s so much on the line that professional guidance on what to say, and what not to say, is necessary. Our experienced team can help you handle the serious challenges you face and help position you for success once this crisis has passed.
How can we help you today?
Now more than ever, ensuring your message is clear, concise, heard and understood is of critical importance. Our team has years of experience serving clients with communications needs. Our services include:
- Preparing and implementing internal and external communications plans
- Serving as on the record spokesperson and interfacing with media on behalf of clients
- Drafting newsletters, messaging points, op-eds, training materials, social media posts and other public or internal documents
- Media monitoring and news analysis
Government officials at every level are acting daily to deal with the COVID-19 crisis. The regulatory environment your business is subject to is constantly changing, requiring a seasoned, well connected team to help navigate it. Our services include:
- Legislative monitoring and analysis
- Lobbying and government relations outreach at the state and local level
- Administrative and regulatory rulemaking monitoring and analysis
- Grasstops and grassroots coalition development, issue advocacy, campaign management and public engagement