Marcum, LLP & Bernstein Shur Year-End Tax Forum
DATE: 12 Dec 2019
LOCATION: Holiday Inn By the Bay – 88 Spring Street Portland, ME
Get Directions »
Before 2019 draws to a close, please join us for an in-depth look at how current tax developments and new provisions impact your tax planning for 2020 and beyond.
The discussion will be comprehensive for both individuals and businesses and will include a comprehensive discussion about the new tax law provisions and revisions.
- Individual and business taxation, including exit strategies.
- Estate and gift tax update.
- Recent developments in state and local taxation.
- International tax strategies.
CPE Credits: This course qualifies for 2 hours of Continuing Professional Education credits for CPAs in the area of Taxation.
CLE Credits: This course has been approved for 1.16 live CLE Credits.
3:30 pm – Registration
4:00 pm – Panel Discussion
5:10 pm – Cocktail Reception
- Andrew Wells, Attorney – Bernstein Shur
- Nelson Toner, Shareholder – Bernstein Shur
- Kirk Purvis, CPA; Office Managing Partner – Marcum, LLP
- Benjamin Dailey, CPA; Partner – Marcum, LLP
- Jeffrey Hinklin, CPA; Senior Manager – Marcum, LLP
For more information and to register: