Breaking Barriers: Next Generation
DATE: 03 Oct 2019
TIME: 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm
LOCATION: Derryfield Country Club, 625 Mammoth Road, Manchester, New Hampshire
Get Directions »
Please join us for this after-work networking event featuring a Q&A discussion moderated by Attorney Hilary Holmes Rheaume of Bernstein Shur with six of New Hampshire’s business professionals, discussing workforce development issues of the day.
Our guest panelists will discuss the challenges of breaking the leadership barrier from dual perspectives, both current decision-makers looking to hire and promote the next generation of leaders and the young professionals who are looking to make their mark within their business and industry:
- Tim Long, President – Meridian Construction
- Kristy Merrill, President – New Hampshire Bankers Association
- H. Andy Crews, CEO – AutoFair Companies
- Jeff Comeau, Estimator – Specialty Services of New England
- Ryan Pope, Vice President, Retail Market Manager – Kennebunk Savings Bank
- Alli Alosa, Corporate Marketing Manager – New England Kenworth
RSVP to Renee Dubuque by September 27th at email@example.com.
Complimentary refreshments will be provided.