Basic Construction Law: A 6 Part Legal Series
DATE: Various Dates - see below
TIME: 3:30 PM - 6:00 PM
Get Directions »
Please join ABC NH/VT and Bernstein Shur’s Construction Practice Group for this 6-part course on Basic Construction Law. Attend for credit toward ABC’s Construction Supervision Certificate, or to load your company’s toolbox with key construction law concepts.
This six-part series, developed for ABC NH/VT by Kelly Gagliuso, features a team of Bernstein Shur attorneys with thriving construction practices. Their combined knowledge and experience delivers a dynamic and comprehensive program on the basics of construction law.
Classes may be taken together, as a series, or independently. For the full series beginning May 13, please register below. Individual class descriptions and registrations can be found here.
Thursdays, May 13th, 20th, 27th and June 3rd, 17th & 24th (See full agenda HERE)
- Basic Construction Principles (Law Series I)
- Project Documentation and Delivery Methods (Law Series II)
- Building Codes Warranties & Residential Standards (Law Series III)
- Delay, Disruption & Acceleration (Law Series IV)
- Payment Tools (Law Series V)
- Claims, Termination & Dispute Resolution (Law Series VI)
Featured Bernstein Shur Construction Practice Group Members:
Fee*: $455, member | $655, non-member
*Additional book fee may apply