A Conversation with Surety Counsel: Construction Bonding & Claims | Live Webinar Series
DATE: Various dates - see below
TIME: 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
LOCATION: Zoom Webinar
Get Directions »
Please join Kelly Gagliuso of Bernstein Shur and Paula-Lee Chambers of Watt, Tieder, Hoffar & Fitzgerald, L.L.P. for a three-part series discussing the fundamentals of construction bonding and claims processing.
Learn about performance and payment bonds, general indemnity agreements, underwriting, bond riders and exclusions, as well as the rights and obligations of sureties, contractors and owners during the claims process. Don’t miss this rare opportunity to take a look inside the process from the surety’s perspective with an emphasis on New Hampshire and Maine.
Schedule and Topics Covered:
- Part I – June 8th: Obtaining Performance and Payment Bonds
- Part II – June 15th: Rights and Obligations of the Surety and the Contractor
- Part III – June 22nd: The Claims Process and Surety Defenses
DATE: Tuesdays, June 8th, 15th & 22nd, 2021
TIME: 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM
Please RSVP HERE if you are interested in joining this free webinar.
Meet The Panelists:
- Kelly Gagliuso, Shareholder, Bernstein Shur
- Paula-Lee Chambers, Partner, Watt, Tieder, Hoffar & Fitzgerald, L.L.P.