Virtual Discrimination and Harassment Investigations Training
DATE: 23 SEP 2021
TIME: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM
LOCATION: Zoom Webinar
Get Directions »
In light of recent events and expanding national dialogue surrounding the Black Lives Matter movement and racial justice issues, organizations across the U.S. and around the globe are responding to an increase in the number of discrimination claims.
In this 3-hour program, experienced Bernstein Shur employment/education attorneys and independent investigators will provide comprehensive training on navigating the complexities of discrimination complaints and conducting impartial, thorough and equitable investigations.
- Responding to complaints of discrimination, including anonymous reports and social media posts
- Understanding implicit bias and microaggressions
- Best practices for overseeing and managing an investigation
- Selecting an investigator
- Establishing trust with participants and addressing witnesses’ concerns about participation
Who Should Consider Attending:
- Human Resources
- DEI Personnel
- Deans of Students
- Student Life Staff
- In-house or General Counsel
COST: There is a $250 fee to attend this training
Featured Bernstein Shur Employment/Education Attorneys:
If you are interested in attending this training, please register HERE.