Meet Molly, Maine native and health care industry pro.
Here’s why you’ll enjoy working with her.
Molly’s health care practice is a natural fit, given her personal background and professional interests. With both parents in the health care industry, and early legal experience handling plaintiff’s personal injury cases, Social Security disability claims, and workers’ compensation cases, Molly brings to the table a robust understanding of the spectrum of issues affecting providers, practitioners, and agencies. Her familiarity with the regulatory structure of state and federal administrative agencies serves her especially well as she helps clients navigate the high-stakes world of licensure and license defense.
But perhaps the most important aspect of Molly’s practice is her devotion to providing clients with sound advice, creative solutions, and a safe environment in which to discuss their difficulties. No matter what kind of challenge her clients are up against, Molly’s confident, collaborative approach helps yield successful outcomes.
But that’s not all. Molly is also very experienced in:
- Fraud and abuse compliance, audits, counsel, investigations, and defense
- HIPAA privacy and security standards and health care confidentiality
- Advice, counsel, risk management, and defense of OCR and other complaints
In her former life, Molly was:
- A clerk in the Maine Legislature and an aide in the Connecticut Legislature
- An attorney in a small firm in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, focusing on administrative law and appellate litigation
- Providing legal technology consulting and training to law firms
When Molly isn’t working, she is…
On a beach or at a lake, camping, reading, and spending time with her family.
JD, Quinnipiac University School of Law
BA, University of Maine, Honors Program
Admitted to practice
State of Maine
Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Maine State Bar Association (Technology Committee Co-chair, 2013–present, Health Care Section)
American Bar Association
March of Dimes Board of Directors, Maine Chapter