Meet Glenn, employment law virtuoso and beacon of common sense.
207 228-7291 direct
207 774-1200 main
207 774-1127 facsimile
100 Middle Street
PO Box 9729
Portland, ME 04104-5029
- Recognized by Best Lawyers in America and Chambers USA
- Rated AV Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell
Here’s why you’ll enjoy working with him.
Having concentrated on labor and employment law for over two decades, Glenn is adept at providing counsel on everything from disability accommodation and medical leave requests to high-level management strategies. No matter the problem, Glenn delivers positive, fast, and cost-effective results while ensuring that you protect your interests, comply with the law, and are fair to your employees—and yourself.
On top of that, if you need someone to guide you through the nuances of a real estate boundary or easement dispute or to settle disagreements on your business’s office lease, you’ll want Glenn on your side. He has handled enough real estate disputes to become a familiar face at the Maine Supreme Court.
But that’s not all. Glenn is also very experienced in:
- Negotiating, drafting, and defending employment contracts and restrictive covenants
- Defending employers in discrimination and retaliation claims, overtime claims, and wrongful termination claims in front of the Maine Human Rights Commission, the National Labor Relations Board, and other state and federal courts and agencies
- Representing employers in union contract negotiations and grievance arbitrations
- Responding to union organizing campaigns and unfair labor practice claims
- Preparing employee handbooks, forms, and policies for employer use
In his former life, Glenn was:
A commercial photographer with his own studio and a clientele that included L. L. Bean, Brookstone, Blue Cross, Cuddledown, and numerous local businesses.
When Glenn isn’t working, he is…
Contributing his expertise to a number of boards, including those of the Portland Chamber Music Festival, the Fort Williams Advisory Commission, the Fort Williams Charitable Trust, the Multiple Sclerosis Society, and the Ram Island Dance Company. But don’t be fooled—under that buttoned-up exterior is an avid drummer. Glenn has performed in everything from rock concerts to musical theater. And that’s not all for this Renaissance man: Glenn also dabbles in woodworking, audio recording, cooking, and trapshooting.
JD, Boston College Law School, 1993, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif
Executive Editor, Boston College Environmental Affairs Law Review
BS, Syracuse University, 1980
Admitted to practice
State of Maine
Commonwealth of Massachusetts
US District Court, District of Maine
Maine State Bar Association
American Bar Association