RETURN TO NEWS & PUBLICATIONS
Do You Want to Be My Friend? Pros, Cons and Traps of Facebook and Other Social Media in the Life Cycle of the Employment Relationship
Social media issues touch every phase of the employment relationship, from hiring through employment and into post-employment – making the need for clear company policies on technology and social media use essential.
- Social Media and the Hiring Process
- Social Media and Post-Employment Issues
- Implementing a Social Media Use Policy and Training Employees
- Enforcing the Social Media Use Policy
- What May Employees Do That Employers Wish Employees Would Not Do?
publications25 Jan 2017 Trauma-Informed First Responder to Sexual Misconduct Training publications26 Jan 2012 Digital Privacy: Supreme Court’s Landmark Decision Affects Businesses Large & Small publications4 Apr 2016 New Hampshire Spring Labor & Employment Seminar – A Work in Progress: Risk Reduction Strategies