PUC Regulation: Headed in the Right Direction?
DATE: 12 NOV 2015
TIME: 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
LOCATION: The Augusta Country Club, 19 Hammonds Grove, Manchester, ME 04351
Get Directions »
Please join Bernstein Shur CEO Pat Scully shareholder Trish French, and associate N. Joel Moser at the PUC Regulation: Headed in the Right Direction? seminar on November 12, 2015 in Manchester, Maine. The seminar, presented by HalfMoon Education, Inc., is being co-chaired by Scully. Both French and Moser are speaking on panels, Competition v. Regulation: What is Left of the Regulatory Compact?, and Electricity Markets: Are They Working? respectively.
The seminar learning objectives are:
- Evaluate electricity markets and how they are working.
- Explore rate plans, rate cases and SRAs.
- Understand key issues in competition v. regulation.
- Analyze natural gas pipeline constraints and discuss whether government intervention is warranted.
- Comply with ex parte rule.
This seminar is open to the public and offers 5.75 approved CLE hours, including .75 ethics hour, for Maine attorneys.