A Breakfast Workshop on New Overtime Rules II
DATE: 22 JUN 2016
TIME: 8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
LOCATION: Bernstein Shur, IB Conference Room
Get Directions »
Due to an overwhelming response we are hosting a second workshop!
Now that the new FLSA overtime regulations have been finalized, we know that you — business owners, CEO’s, CFO’s, managers, human resources professionals and payroll staff — need to get beyond the headlines to understand and control the impact of the change on your particular workforce – and on the bottom line.
Please join the Bernstein Shur Labor and Employment Law Group for a second client breakfast and workshop that will focus on options and obligations for effective compliance with the new regulations. We will provide information and answer your questions on:
- Identifying the options: Raise salary or reclassify? Retain salaried status or change to hourly pay?
- New rule for counting bonuses or commissions to satisfy the minimum salary threshold
- New threshold for “highly compensated” employees
- How to calculate the “base rate “under the FLSA
- Restricting overtime
- Capturing time worked
- Maintaining time records
- Special rules for public, non-profit and education employers
- And more
RSVP to firstname.lastname@example.org or (207) 228-7274, breakfast will be provided.