2017 Health Law Briefing and Bagels
DATE: 16 Feb 2017
TIME: 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM
LOCATION: Bernstein Shur, 146 Capitol Street, Augusta, Maine
Get Directions »
You are cordially invited to join Bernstein Shur health care attorneys Jennifer Riggle and Molly Gilligan for a health law briefing session on Thursday, February 16, 2017, highlighting certain health-law issues that may impact your organization this year. The topics for this session include:
I. HIPAA : OCR Desk Audits- Are you Ready and Compliant?
- Covered entities, business associates and hybrids — it matters what you are
- What you need to have in place
- Will your forms and processes withstand scrutiny?
II. Risk Management: Counseling Volatile Behavioral Health Clients
- How this age-old issue is surfacing in new ways
- Notice to clients of the role of the counselor
- Informed consent with children with high conflict separating/divorced parents
- Navigating confidentiality
III. Other Topics for 2017: Challenging Topics and Issues Ahead
Very limited space, so book soon. Click on the RSVP or call Sarah Wilson at 228-7255. Note: No more than two representatives per organization.